What is the mission of BitFiniti?
- BitFiniti's mission is to elevate blockchain technology into the thoughts and conversations of mainstream strategic thoughts leaders through thought-provoking, use case-driven, and multi-vertical discussions in a setting where industry and blockchain experts can maximize networking opportunities and advance partnerships.
What’s the difference between a presenter and a speaker at BitFiniti?
- A presenter at BitFiniti is a company presenting their product/service along with example use cases for 10 minutes. A speaker at BitFiniti is a keynote or panel member that has the main stage for ~45 minutes for a more in depth talk on specific industry use cases. Speakers will also be available for Q&As.
What makes the BitFiniti format unique?
- BitFiniti puts the innovative use of blockchain technology as a central theme of the conference. We do so by having dozens of blockchain companies present their innovations and uses case and by way of use case driven keynotes and panels by industry and blockchain experts.
Who attends BitFiniti?
- Attendees include a variety of investors, leaders across industries beyond financial services (e.g. insurance, healthcare, supply chain, digital rights), leaders from the blockchain space, members of the media, those interested in regulation, law enforcement, and so on. Attendance is expected to be 500 to 1000. Please stay posted by checking the BitFiniti website or by following @thebitfiniti.
What are the multi-track Q&A sessions?
- Attendees will have the opportunity to break out into less formal groups and have Q&A with our expert speakers/panels.
Is there an application process for presenters?
- Yes. Every presenter applies to present at BitFiniti and is competitively chosen.
What is the Best In Show competition?
- Awards will be given for best in show and two honorable mentions for presenters. Voting will be done using bitcoin. All best in show sponsorship proceeds will be donated by the sponsor to an approved charity of each winner's choice.
What are the networking stations?
- All presenters will have dedicated space for networking in a single, large, gallery-style setting. BitFiniti will have very limited traditional exhibitors. One of BitFiniti's themes is that the presenters are the exhibitors.